The APLA Programming Committee invites proposals to be considered for presentation at our 2017 annual conference: Include. Imagine. Inspire. / Inclure. Imaginer. Inspirer.
We are seeking content that exhibits creative, inspiring ideas and practical approaches on topics relevant to library and information professionals:
- Oral presentations or panel discussions (60 minutes);
- Lightning talks (10 minutes); – great opportunity for students!
- Poster sessions
Please submit your proposal by Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Title and type of session, e.g. presentation, panel, poster;
- A brief abstract (no more than 250 words);
- Name(s) and contact information of the presenter(s) including address, email, and work phone number;
- Submissions and presentations may be in either English or French.
The Programming Committee will employ a selection process to evaluate proposals based on originality, practicality, relevance to the conference theme, and contribution to the field.
Presenters will be notified by February 10, 2017. All presenters are responsible for their own registration, travel and accommodation.
All presenters will be asked to submit a brief biography, a photograph, and an abbreviated abstract to be published in the program and posted on the APLA conference website.
All presenters will be asked to make their presentation available on the conference website.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org